Effective for treatment of:
- Calcified Tendonitis of the Shoulder
- Radial and Ulnar Humeral Epicondylitis
- Patellar Tendonitis
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Myofascial Trigger Points
- Disorders of Tendon Insertions
- Acupuncture Shock wave therapy
- Activation of muscle and connective tissue
The radial shock wave systems of the MASTERPULS?? ??ultra?? line are characterized by their compact dimensions, high reliability, low maintenance costs and silent on-board ??Air Power?? drive. Radial shock wave therapy and V-ACTOR?? vibration therapy with the MASTERPULS?? MP200 ??ultra?? are complemented by VACU-ACTOR?? vacuum therapy.
Unique ergonomic design: All important control elements are integrated into the ??FALCON?? handpiece display and, thus, facilitate uninterrupted and quick treatment directly at the patient. The shock wave device itself becomes less important.
- Individual choice of colour (green, blue, orange, black)
- Effective and non-tiring treatment directly at the patient
- All control elements integrated into the ??FALCON?? handpiece
- Energy range from 0.3 bareff
- VACU-ACTOR?? vacuum therapy (MP200 ??ultra?? only)
- VACU-Cups for vacuum therapy, available in 4 sizes
- (?? 25 mm, ?? 33 mm, ?? 47 mm, ?? 62 mm)
- Optional operation via 10??? touch screen
>>FALCON<< Radial Handpiece ??? Transmitters
The nine standard transmitters have been used successfully for years and are suited for the treatment of all typical shock wave indications such as tendinopathies, heel and shoulder pain, and myofascial trigger points.
PERI-ACTOR?? Fascia Transmitters
The four PERI-ACTOR?? transmitters according to Swart/Di Maio have been developed especially for fascia treatment. The ??knuckle??, ??scoop??, ??sphere?? and ??scraper?? versions allow adapting the treatment to the individual fascia structure. Thanks to the special shapes of the transmitters it is possible to dissolve clots in the fasciae, as well as to prevent and eliminate pain.
The three differently sized SPINE-ACTOR?? transmitters make special treatments in the paravertebral region possible. Owing to the forked ??Double Tip?? shape of the transmitters, the paravertebral muscles of the entire spine in the cervical, thoracic and lumbar zones can be optimally reached.